Tom Corson-Knowles is a complete badass when it comes to helping authors and wannabe authors get their books out there.
And he's not just some dude with bits of useful information. He's got the credentials to back it up.
With several Amazon bestsellers of his own as well as coaching countless others to reach that feat, he's been there in the trenches and knows exactly what it takes to earn a living from book sales.
So it was absolutely fascinating to have him on the show this week.
If you've ever thought about maybe writing a book or have written one that you want to get out there in a bigger way, then this episode is an absolute must listen.
In The Episode, We Talk About...
- Tom's story of how he transitioned into entrepreneurship out of college and published his first book.
- The power of simply focussing on 'the next step', as opposed to getting too much into goals and visions.
- Why setting goals for amounts of money is not the way to go.
- The mindset behind getting your book written.
- The process of writing, publishing and marketing your own book.
- The truth about 'writer's block' and how to never have it again.
- How to switch between left and right brain during your writing process to get your book finished faster.
- Strategies for going 'Kindle only' as well as self-publishing a physical book.
- Why it's important to have a 'brand promise' with your book and how to do this for fiction and non-fiction.
- How to create a structure for creativity and an environment for writing.\
- Some absolutely amazing tips and strategies for getting the most out of Amazon and launching your book (even if you have no audience or following).
This was such an epic interview and, as someone who loves writing and will be releasing a book at some point, one I personally found incredibly useful.
You can give the episode a listen via the player above.
Or head over to iTunes and subscribe there for Apple lovers, and over on Stitcher for non-Apple peeps.
Love, Laughter & Light,
P.S. If you haven’t done so already, click here to join my Facebook group and engage with all the other dudes and dudettes in the Enlightened Entrepreneurial Badasses tribe!