Stephen Doran has a pretty cool story to tell.
He's a peak performance coach who's worked with many high flyers, including going on tour with Akon as his personal performance coach!
But things haven't always been like this for Stephen.
He went from college dropout, to successful fireman, to a self-made millionaire with very little passion for what he was doing.
So we talk about this in detail, and how Stephen assessed his life to discover what it is that makes him feel more purposeful.
Now, he's a successful coach who puts out awesome stuff into this world and has even written a book, 'Burn the Bullshit', about overcoming limiting beliefs.
In The Episode, We Talk About...
- Stephen's amazing story of going from college dropout to high level performance coach.
- Overcoming fears to get to where you want in life.
- An exercise for finding your 'passion income streams'.
- How 'thinking about your thinking' can help you master your mindset.
- What Stephen learned from being pushed to the physical brink on the BB2 series, Special Forces: Ultimate Hell Week.
- How you can breakthrough any limiting beliefs that are holding you back from living a happier, more 'success filled' life.
- And much more!
You can give the episode a listen via the player above.
Or head over to iTunes and subscribe there for Apple lovers, and over on Stitcher for non-Apple peeps.
Love, Laughter & Light,
P.S. If you haven’t done so already, click here to join my Facebook group and engage with all the other dudes and dudettes in the Enlightened Entrepreneurial Badasses tribe!